HOUSTON - May 29, 2012 - The Spring Way Scholarship Fund provides scholarships for Spring ISD students whose parents work for the school district. Thirty 2012 Spring ISD graduates have been awarded Spring Way scholarships worth $1,000 each. To qualify, applicants must have a parent or legal guardian who is a Spring ISD employee. Spring Way scholarships are totally funded by donations from Spring ISD employees.
- Dekaney High School - Daniel Lopez and Ryan Lynch.
- Dekaney High School and Carl Wunsche Sr. High School - Celena Chambers, Lidia Chavez, Nailah Jones, Vilma Lara and Sharee Steele.
- Spring High School - Omar Ali, Sam Bosley, Rossary Cisneros, Alexandra Luna, Brian Okosun, Sarah Salinas, Blake Shockley, Joshua Skobel and James Turner.
- Spring High School and Carl Wunsche Sr. High School - Amy Lemm, Amber Mahana and Alexandra Villagrana.
- Westfield High School - Breyana Ellis, Kaylon Jackson, Shuhan Reyes and Lawren Robins.
- Westfield High School and Carl Wunsche Sr. High School - Brittany Brayboy, Valeria Coronilla, Michael Dixon, Joshua Gentry, Jessica Martinez, Christopher Nolan and Jeanette Sanchez.